[esp-r] image

Søren Østergaard Jensen Soren.O.Jensen at teknologisk.dk
Wed May 21 07:39:06 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am at the moment calibrating a model of two test rooms. I am doing fine, however, for the report I would like to include an image of the model. At the moment the model is in ESP-r shown as wireframes with all edges visible. I would like to have an image where the zones are solid blocks or the walls, floor and ceiling is opaque. I believe that I once have managed to do this, but cannot remember how I did using the image control.

Does anyone know how to do?

regards,

Søren

Danish Technological Institute