[esp-r] R: Mean Radiant Temperature

Francesco Frontini francesco.frontini at polimi.it
Tue May 20 09:35:15 BST 2008

Dear Achim
Yes I have obtained a MRT, close to the blind, higher for the solution with
low-e blind (that has a higer surface temperature). But for my opinion the
MRT has to take into account not only the view factor and the temperature of
the surface but also the emissivity. For that reason I'm also supposing that
with a low emmissivity also the MRT should be low (for exemple if the view
factor is the same: 43,88°x0,9>48.21°x0,5! Where the formula is
(T1(°C)blind)*(emissivity(1))>(T2(°C)blind)*(emissivity(2))!!!). It's not
correct?

Best regards,
Francesco