[esp-r] model DV and UFAD in esp-r

Xiaoqiang Li lxq51888 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 05:32:58 BST 2008

I am currently working on an office building project which requires
comparison for DV (displacement ventilation) and UFAD (undefloor air
distribution) performances. Simple put that the dfifferences between the
two lie in the terminal devices and exit air velocities. We tried using
stacked zones and network airflow in esp-r to model but failed to
identify the differences, which many believe they should have.

 Has anyone had experience modelling DV and UFAD using esp-r and can share
with us?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely yours,

XQ Li