[esp-r] Re: exporting from E+ or ecotect

Clarice Bleil de Souza claricebleil at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 14 08:43:46 BST 2008

Hi Danny,

  I have been there before and the best option is to do the model in Ecotect without the shading devices, export it to ESP-r and then add the shading devices in ESP-r.

  Shading devices in ESP-r used to be blocks and Ecotect works with planes so the 2 were not compatible. Add the shading devices later in ESP-r and it will work much better.

  Hope I could help.

  Regards,

  Clarice

Danny Bishop <bish.dj at gmail.com> escreveu:
      Hi All
  Can anyone tell me how to import to ESP-r from E+? I have done it from Ecotect, but it didn’t work very well – the external shading didn’t seem to come through, and the weather file was corrupted

  Cheers
  Danny