[esp-r] Re: exporting from E+ or ecotect

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue May 13 09:35:58 BST 2008

That is an easy question. ESP-r can export to EnergyPlus
but it does not import an EnergyPlus model. Ecotect
is about the best approximation at the moment.

With any such conversion you probably should leave quite a bit of time to
carefully look over the converted model.

There is a very robust converter of weather files from
the EPW format into ESP-r. If this did not work for
you then this needs to be investigated.

-Jon Hand