[esp-r] Unable to specify sensor location in ctl file in vers. 11.5

Christian Anker Hviid cah at byg.dtu.dk
Fri May 9 15:43:32 BST 2008

Hello ESP-r community

I did a compilation of the new ESP-r version 11.5 and I have three issues with the program. I don't know where to send them, so here they are.

1. When I specify a control file, I can no longer specify the sensor location. Program simply skips that part.
2. When I link a plant with a mass flow network, the following lines should be written in the pln file, but is not. 'pvs' is the project name.

# Mass flow network definition.

1

../nets/pvs.afn

/usr/esru/esp-r/databases/pressc.db1

../tmp/pvs.mfr

3. In the plant component database I do not have access to change the (min, max) ranges of the input data. I have to change them manually before compilation.

Best regards

Christian Anker Hviid
Industrial PhD candidate

DTU BYG