[esp-r] previous experience with batch scripts in native windows?

Georgios Kokogiannakis georgios.kokogiannakis at strath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 22:59:59 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether somebody has used batch scripts in the past to  perform ESP-r tasks (particularly those of Project Manager) in native Windows (not in Cygwin). I have compiled a text mode ESP-r in Windows and I have a batch script (let's call it: A.bat) that contains the keyboard/keystroke commands required for using ESP-r in MS-DOS command prompt.
However, I can not find a way to pass these commands after I initiate prj.exe .
The closest I can get is when I say something like:
A.bat|prj.exe -file NameOfCfg.cfg -mode text

Any advice and help on this will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Georgios