[esp-r] required Information on development of multiple assessment views

kanagaraj ganesan gkanagaraj83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:55:31 BST 2008

Hello Everyone,
I curretly doing my Master  of Science by research from University of
Stuttgart. I am currently Looking at Integrated Design approach for Energy
efficient buildings. I am  performing energy simulation for a building in a
composite climate, India. I am currently using Windows version of Esp-r.
 I looked at the P.hd. thesis report of  *"Stéphane CITHERLET"* in which he
has metioned about using multiple view assessment for Integrated building
design. He had metioned about incorporating of Accoustic and Environmental
Impact Assessment View in existing Esp-r structure. I would be grateful if
someone can explain me how to implement or integrate More assessment views
in Esp-r programme structure.

With Regars,
Kanagaraj
--