[esp-r] MODELLING PASSIVE COOLING SYSTEMS WITH ESP_r

samuel amos-abanyie sumwelamos at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 19:11:53 GMT 2008

 I am very new to ESP-r, and carrying out a research on Passive Cooling Systems. It has taken me sometime to decide on which software will be of help. I have the cookbook and the accompaning exercises which I am doing very well in going through.

  I wish to have a foreknowledge from the very experienced ones, how applicable can ESP-r be to modelling Passive Cooling Systems such as evaporative cooling, radiative cooling, thermal mass, and ground (earth)cooling in the tropical conditions of Ghana.

  Regards

  Amos-Abanyie

            SAMUEL AMOS-ABANYIE
  (+233) 51-62000  / 244 -256552