[esp-r] Re: customizing climate data sets

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Tue Mar 18 16:22:18 GMT 2008

Hi Vincent,
air pressure: That is not important, as ESP-r uses a constant total pressure (hard-coded).
For temperatures, maybe, "Standard ICAO atmosphere", approx. 0.8 K / 100 m, as far as I recall.
For wind? Difficult. As wind speed is measured 10 m above grade, I would leave it as it is and check sensitivity at some stage.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Achim Geissler