[esp-r] Convective heat transfer coefficient

Dr.QIU zhongqiu at cityu.edu.hk
Mon Feb 25 04:08:17 GMT 2008

Dear all,

I want to write a  "convective heat transfer"-".htc" file.
I have 2 queations,

1 If my simulation period is 2 weeks even one year, but my *.cnv file consists of one typical day's data of each time step. Is that ok?

2 I have alternative options when I write "convective heat transfer" file, one option is to give every surface's convection for the first time step, subsquently the next time step,  while the other option is to give each time-step's convection for one surface, subsquently the next surface, which option is correct?

thank you in advance.
Qiu

        Dr.QIU
        zhongqiu at cityu.edu.hk