[esp-r] Create a .wnd file for wind turbine

Philip.Neron at space.gc.ca Philip.Neron at space.gc.ca
Tue Dec 11 13:56:34 GMT 2007

Hi every body,

I want to create a wind profil for use with the windturbine2.  So, I don't have any example of a *.wnd file.  Does someone can provide me a template of this kind of file that I can modify for my application.

Thanks.

Philip Néron
Étudiant COOP | COOP student
Exploration planétaire | Planetary exploration
Sciences spatiales | Space sciences
Agence spatiale canadienne | Canadian Space Agency
6767, Route de l'Aéroport, Longueuil, QC, Canada, J3Y 8Y9
Tél/Tel : (450) 926-5816 | Téléc/Fax : (450) 926-4449
Courriel/E-mail :[philip.neron at espace.gc.ca]
Site web/Web site : [www.espace.gc.ca]