[esp-r] Thermal Storage

Ali fallahi ali.fallahi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:15:09 GMT 2007

Dear all,

 I have a question regarding surface fluxes in .res module of ESP-r.
To find the thermal energy stored in a wall (the wall is shared
between two adjacent zones with different temporal temperature
changes) the option "heat fluxes -- heat storage (inside face)" in
ESP-r shows the whole thermal energy stored in the wall or just the
energy stored between middle node of the wall to interior surface of
the wall? I'm asking this because from either side of the two zones
thermal storage would be different.

I would appreciate it if someone could answer this question.

Many Thanks,
Ali Fallahi