[esp-r] Re: liner thermal bridges

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 07:55:40 GMT 2007

A question on Linear Thermal Bridges....

> “Simple thermal Bridges not supported in older format geometry files”
>
> I try first with an older model, then creating one new model with
> version 11.4 the same happens.

The recent release of ESP-r 11.4 introduced the option for
a newer geometry file format that includes additional surface
attributes as well as the initial steps in defining and representing
simplified thermal bridges.

To switch on the new geometry file format go into the preferences
menu of the project manager and locate (near the bottom) the
option and it will either update current zone files to the new format
and/or ensure that new zones created are done in the new
format.