[esp-r] questions? convection calculation?

Leepaul esprfans at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:10:54 GMT 2007

hi,all,

when should I carry out the convection heat transfer?
thank you

Leepaul

CC: esp-r at lists.strath.ac.ukFrom: jon at esru.strath.ac.ukSubject: Re: [esp-r] Re: esp-r Digest, Vol 16, Issue 14Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:19:23 +0000To: esprfans at hotmail.com

A question about the tutorial button....

::How to use tuterial? I press tuterial button, the system tell me"browse, it will take a few ::minutes", I wait for a long time, but no response. why?

I suspect that most of us have forgotten that there is a 'tutorial' button. Its
intent is to start a web browser pointing at the ESRU web pages.  It is likely
that your PC is using a different web browser.

We should probably remove that button and replace it with a pop-up message
that just states the address of the web site to go to.  The ESRU web site
includes both exercises that go with the ESP-r cookbook and some on-line
exercises for use in classroom exercises.

-ESRU