[esp-r] Re: zone control model

Georgios Kokogiannakis georgios at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 16 13:55:21 BST 2007

Hi Ali,

for your tdf data you will need: (start-up period) + (simulation timesteps) +
(1*24 number of data in order to make it work. I see that you only have 24
data in your file. You probably get few warnings during your simulation runs
with the file that you are using.

For example, if you want to simulate 4 days and you have 2 start-up days, you
need: 4*24+2*24+1*24=168 data in your file. The data you are using for the
extra do not matter but they need to be there.

Also, just keep in mind that tdf can only treat 1 timestep per hour at the
moment but there is work in progress to improve this.

Hope this helps.

Georgios