[esp-r] Re: Swimming Pool

Oliver Bucks oliver.bucks at club-internet.fr
Wed Sep 19 09:11:11 BST 2007

Hi Hugo,

I remember using the "evaporative surface" option when modelling a solar waste-water mud drier.  It wasn't that straight-forward.....From memory, a couple of the menus were not quite up to scratch yet.....I seem to remember having to click on a different menu option in order to get what I wanted.....

I will get back to you when I have dived back into these modules, I am also modelling an olympic swimming pool complex in France (arrgh)  so will soon face the same old problems....!

Cheers