[esp-r] model/zone file creation

Bart Lomanowski blomanow at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 4 15:13:54 BST 2007

Hello,

I have recently compiled ESP-r v11.3 (r1792) from the development_branch and am
experiencing a strange problem. During the creation of a model, ESP-r is unable
to create any model/zone files. When I define a zone in 'geometry and
attribution', then save the *.geo file and exit back to 'zones composition'
menu, ESP-r is unable to find the *.geo file. In fact, the model folders do not
contain any files (.cfg,.cnn, etc.).

I am running ESP-r in Cygwin and have not had such a problem with previous
releases. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
---
Bartosz Lomanowski
MASc Candidate