[esp-r] Installation without validation models

Costola, D D.Costola at tue.nl
Fri Jul 27 12:44:25 BST 2007

Dear all,

I'm facing a strange behavior when I compile ESP without install the validation models.

In this case, some errors happened during installation in the "(Re)install databases" part.

When the installation is done, I call ESP but it can't find some defaults.

There isn't any error if the validations models are installed.

I'm using Solaris, and the installation uses the following options:

SunOS

2

F77

XML

2

X11

Tree

installation

(Re)install training and validation models, manual and tutorial (y/n) [y]?

database

executables

Delete tmp

Does anybody face similar problems?

Any suggestions about how I can solve it?

Regards

Daniel Cóstola