[esp-r] Re: climate data

Georgios Kokogiannakis georgios at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 09:12:13 BST 2007

Hi all,

there is not any problem with the DOS format of the epw files. There is no
need for conversion to a unix format.
Anyway, the procedure to convert the epw files in the esp-r format has become
even more simple than in the past. This is well documented in the ESP-r
cookbook (pg 35 of the current version).
You only have to type one thing at the directory where your epw file is. For
example: clm -mode text -file GRC_Thessaloniki_IWEC -act epw2bin silent
GRC_Thessaloniki_IWEC.epw

This will result to an ESP-r binary file called: GRC_Thessaloniki_IWEC

Regards,
Georgios