[esp-r] Re: simulation run question

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Tue May 29 14:49:33 BST 2007

Dear Pat,

you can track the simulation status in the window below the window with the scetch of the model. There you can see the percentage of simulation which is finished. In general it counts 5% finished, 25%, 50%, 75%, 90% ... (or something like that, it denpends on the numbers of timesteps).
If the simulation is finished, the window jumps back to the "standard" window and the "result anlysis" menu could be activated. Otherwise there is something wrong.

I hope this helps you.
Best regards
Monika