[esp-r] install on linux

pat mc cormack patrmccormack at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:25:50 BST 2007

Hi
I have tried to install the latest binary linux on three machines running
ubuntu, suse and SmartCom(RHEL rebuilt).
On all of them esp-r refuses to start saying it can't find libg2c.so.0
the library is there okay in /usr/lib where you'd expect.
How do I fix it? What path is esp-r trying to use to find libraries?

Thanks
Pat McCormack

--
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a
troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be