[esp-r] Re: solar obstructions

jordan.richie at utoronto.ca jordan.richie at utoronto.ca
Tue May 22 19:13:52 BST 2007

Thanks Oliver.

My question was probably too ambiguous, though.  When you define an
obstruction you can also attribute a composition/construction to it
(e.g. extern_wall).  My question is: How does obstruction
composition/construction affect shading/insolation analysis?  Are only
optical properties of the construction considered?