[esp-r] Re: solar obstructions

Oliver Bucks oliver.bucks at club-internet.fr
Mon May 21 10:24:23 BST 2007

Dear Jordan,

In general, the solar obstruction should block out the sun's energy. However,
care should be taken when dimensionning the obstructions - if the height or
length of the obstruction is smaller than the resolution of the grid ESP-R
projects onto the shaded surface(s), its shading will not be taken into
account..... The grid size can be manually set in the shading and insolation
window.

Hope this helps....

Olli Bucks