[esp-r] Re: Forced Ventilation With Nodal Airflow Network

Pueltz, Gunter Gunter.Pueltz at MuellerBBM.de
Wed Mar 21 06:54:01 GMT 2007

Hi Ali,

the reason for the peak at 8pm might be caused by a slighlty defect
in ESP-r calculation of incident solar radiation:
If you look at the time row of solar radiation, you will find
short peaks early in the morning and in the evening - as far as
I know, these peaks are caused by small sun height angles, which are
rounded/estimated in a improper way - providing short, much too high
peaks in solar radiation .....

I hope this helps you a little bit ....

-Gunter