[esp-r] Re: RE : Re: Proposed development of window shading models

Pueltz, Gunter Gunter.Pueltz at MuellerBBM.de
Tue Mar 20 14:15:05 GMT 2007

Additionally to the detailled control of blinds in future ESP window shading
models (s.b.) I want to add following aspect:

For a shading system in form of venetian blinds it is very important to take
the influence of wind into account:
In Germany many shading systems with external venetian blinds must be closed
during even small wind velocities (for avoiding
damage or even destruction of blinds), which yields sometimes to strong
overheating of the rooms. The reason is that the
construction of the blinds often is not resistable enough against wind
velocities (low-cost design) .....

For making evident the bad effects of such a low-cost shading system (and to
support a better, but more costly shading system),
it is necessary, to model the wind-induced overruling of the the shading
system in ESP-r enhanced window shading model ....
Please take this aspect into account during developing new and enhanced
window shading models .....
Best Regards,
Gunter

--
Dr. Gunter Pültz

Müller-BBM GmbH
Robert-Koch-Straße 11
82152 Planegg
Telefon +49(89)85602-336
Telefax +49(89)85602-111
 <http://www.muellerbbm.de/> http://www.MuellerBBM.de

HRB München 86143
Geschäftsführer: Bernd Grözinger, Dr. Edwin Schorer, Norbert Suritsch