[esp-r] DFS questions

Hakan.Nilsson at hig.se Hakan.Nilsson at hig.se
Tue Mar 6 12:35:31 GMT 2007

Hi, I have been trying to run the DFS in stand-alone CFD only mode. I have
read the ESP-r Data Model Summary 5.9 and parts of the thesis works on the
site.

1: Where can I find information on how to make "*DFS V2 # Zone air movement
description" dfd-files? (Everything in the literature seems to deal with
"DFS DESCRIPTION  # dfs composition" dfd-files.) What is the difference?

2: When I build my case according to the ESP-r Data Model Summary and run
it with the DFS(Windows Version 3.14a of January 2006) it always halts when
it comes to the openings: "There are 2 openings: Opening type: V
location:L" (stop) No warning! If i rem this part the whole dfd is
executed. Does somebody know why?

Please give me some hints!

Many tanks in advance from Hakan Nilsson

Department of Technology and Built Environment
Laboratory of Ventilation and Air Quality
University of Gavle, Sweden
---