[esp-r] Bug ?

giulio benincasa gialloneroverde at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:55:54 GMT 2007

Hi,

I Have effected a simulation with *CFD* (in *conflation*) for the period

start 11 Jul, hr 8.00

end 11 Jul,  hr 18.00

*time step 1 minute;*

In the module of the CFD results I have corresponded two problems:

one pratical and one bad operation ( probably) ;

*The first concerns*:

In the module of the CFD results select

a) name, view position.....

b) Image format >> XPM

c) create image

so graph come to produced

name_file__1.xpm ( time 8:01 )
name_file__2.xpm
name_file__99.xpm ( time 9:40 )

*till here automatically, then comes me asked for all remaining minutes (
from 9:41 to 18:00)*
**
*overwrite image in name_file__.xpm*

*or creating new file; *

If I overwrite then lose the graph of the minute preceding

If I creating a new file then I have to create another 500

*So we go the second problem*:

In the CFD results module I select

a*) Output period*

((( current result set contains CFD data for the period : 11 Jul, hr 8.00,
to 11 Jul, hr 18 )))

I answer

Day of month, month and time : 11   7    9:00
Day of month, month and time : 11   7   10.00

then

b) view, position...

c) Image format>>XPM

d)create image