[esp-r] Re: CFD results and one minute time step

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Thu Feb 15 13:22:58 GMT 2007

Hi Giulio,

I am not quite sure that I follow what your problem is, however, I would strongly suggest looking into TecPlot (tell them, I suggested this ...) as a possibility for the postprocessing of (time series of) CFD calculations.

And, to somewhat quicken the results file generation, I have patched the code a bit (mainly subroutine tecplotend(TPFRAME) and its call).

Usage is on your own risk! I do not take any liability whatsoever!

Best regards,

Achim