[esp-r] CFD results and one minute time step

giulio benincasa gialloneroverde at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:52:08 GMT 2007

Hi,
I have make a simulation with conflation  method  of double skin facade
mechanically ventilated;

the time period is ten hours and the time step is one minute;

the results seem to be satisfy (..for me ) but I have a notice a unexpected
difficulty to store CFD results:

the folder CFG of my project store at most automatically 100  graphs  then
ask me "if I want to overwrite on foregoing graph" ;

-- if I dont overwrite then I must write another 500 name of graph..
multiply for the number  interest variable ...multiply for vary grid
position ....it become hard working

--if I store the results from one hour to one hour  ( I wish convey really
this):
  I have notice that lose one's way the simulation results ( all same graph)
except in the first 100 minutes;

There is anybody that has notice the same difficulty  ? And there is any
solution ?

Thank you very munch in advance,
Best regards Giulio