[esp-r] Re: Validation of ESP-r according to prEN 15255

paul strachan paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 16:29:30 GMT 2007

Dear Gunter,

ESRU carried out some work for BRE on several of these tests a few years
ago when they were being developed. This mainly involved parametric
variations on some of the input assumptions. However, as far as I know,
no-one has yet run through all the tests in the published standard,
prEN15255, although we hope to do so in the coming months.

Regards
Paul

Dr P A Strachan                   email: paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
ESRU, Dept. of Mechanical Eng.          phone: +44 141 548 2041
University of Strathclyde                 fax: +44 141 552 5105
Glasgow G1 1XJ, UK                 http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk