[esp-r] Re: QA reporting of thermophysical properties

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Tue Dec 12 09:13:54 GMT 2006

Jon,

don't put words in my mouth! The then faulty QA report was - of course -
from a "non hacked" model (the term "hacked the files" is a bit overboard,
isn't it? There are quite a few occasions where nothing else works ... as an
example the too long whatever line if you have more than whatever number of
zones ...).

When we stumble across it again, we will be sure to mention it.

Anyway, the more annoying part is the option to enter an emissivity at
places in the data bases where it has no effect! That is what caused our
problems back then.

Achim

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Achim Geissler