[esp-r] Re: The position of low-e coating in double glass.

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Tue Dec 12 07:29:24 GMT 2006

Hi Jon,
generally, I agree with you. However, in hectic times, ESP-r is a bit too
around the corner at places, here. I do not exactly remember where, but
emissivity is / can be entered at more than one place - only one of which is
relevant - in connection with constructions / materials (maybe true only for
transparent materials).
What I do certainly remember (and what we hopefully wrote to you at some
point and what has been fixed in the mean time?) is that the QA report *did
not* correctly report the emissivity values actually used. We hat quite a
mixup due to this at the time.
And, my suggestion was to *check* what values are being used in the .con
file. Not necessarily edit them (because of what you write).

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Achim Geissler