[esp-r] Re: Is there any documentation on plant components?

Denny Beyer denny at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 13:56:00 GMT 2006

Documentation on plant systems is not very comprehensive at this stage.
As been said already, you find descriptions of plant components in the

* Source Code.
In folder "esruplt/"
Most components are implementet in files called "pcompX.F" (X = 1...4) and
additional data in pcomps.F.
Some newer components are placed in separate files and can be indentified by
their name.

* PhD Thesis
Hensen J L M (1991)
Aasem E O (1993)
Kelly N J (1998)

You will find all for download on the ESRU website in the Publications
section.

Denny