[esp-r] Re: problems with mouse

Florian STIFT F.Stift at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 09:26:46 GMT 2006

Hy!

I tried the X11 version of ESP-r yesterday but still the mouse doesn't work
properly.

I can select items from the main menu with my keyboard.

I can not select any item from the main menu with my left or right mouse
button but with scrolling down my mouse wheel!

With the mouse pad only the 4way scroll button between the two mouse buttons
works!

It is the same for the image controls! (Just scrolling the wheel works as
clicking  ..)

After selecting "open", the mouse works properly (clicking left mouse
button) for the buttons next to the dialogue messages (e.g. "ok", "?", "d")
at the bottom right of the Projectmanager Window. (but still not for any
other items!).

When answered all questions, the problem is the same I described at the
beginning of the mail.

The used Linux Distribution is "Mandriva One 2007" with GNOME Desktop.

My Computer is an Acer TravelMate Laptop, Intel Centrino, 512 RAM, ATi ,
Logitech V100 Optical Notebook Mouse, Synaptics Touchpad

Hope this helps!

Florian

Florian STIFT

Research Assistant