[esp-r] Re: air flow rate in air flow net

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 15:51:47 GMT 2006

> I have a constant air flow rate of 1.0 1/h for working days
> (7:00-18:00). All other times the air flow rate is constant 0.5 1/h.

This caught my attention - one litre per hour is a really really
small number in
terms of air flow for any zone bigger than the box an ipod came in.
This would
be held as an equivalent m^3/s which is at the 4th decimal place and
the 0.5 litre per hour might be at the 5th decimal place so it might
be possible that simple rounding errors and numerical noise are factors.

And a change in volume in a zone could easily result in a bigger
flow than this fixed rate.  Suggest a run with 10 litres per hour etc.
to see if the glitch goes away.

-ESRU