[esp-r] air flow rate in air flow net

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Wed Nov 29 14:50:47 GMT 2006

Dear all,

I have a problem with my flow network.

I have a constant air flow rate of 1.0 1/h for working days (7:00-18:00).
All other times the air flow rate is constant 0.5 1/h. The simulation over
the month June shows, that the air flow rate schedule changes suddenly from
26 June (see attachment). The same calculation in January shows, that there
is no problem. The air flow rate is as it should be.

Additionally I have a plant network installed. But this plant network
consists of a cooling/heating coil with some ducts only.

Did anyone have experience with that problem?

Best regards
Monika