[esp-r] Re: Connecting two zones with a stairwell

Achim Geissler Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Fri Oct 27 09:42:28 BST 2006

... additionally, I would not be sure that permeability is for air. It is - to my knowledge - for vapor diffusion ... Without an air flow network, there will be no non-scheduled air exchange between zones. Possibly there will be vapor transport, if enabled (not sure how to do that, though).

Achim

  _____