[esp-r] Re: plant: air cooling coil

Monika Hall Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Thu Oct 12 12:13:28 BST 2006

Hi Alex and all other,

the first view was ok with a negative flux, I changed it in the ctl file. But when I changed it per menu, I got the error message, that the value have to be > 0.

Additionally there must be something wrong, because I can not reach the setpoint temperature. I would like to cool a room with a cooling coil, if the room air temperature is higher then 26°C. The only way to handle the air temperature is due to variation of the cooling flux, but this is dissatisfying.

On the other side, the case with heating works fine. The heating coil heats, when the room air temperature is below the setpoint of 20°C.

Does anybody know if there is a possibility to set a temperature range for the heating/cooling coil? P.e. the temperature of the heating coil should be between 20 - 40°C and for the cooling coil between 16 - 24°C.

Best regards

Monika

  _____