[esp-r] research opportunities involving esp-r

esp-r at h-rd.org esp-r at h-rd.org
Wed Oct 11 09:46:23 BST 2006

Dear esp-r Users and Developers,

during the last months I have been working with esp-r on a research
project.  The project is going to end soon, but I would like to
continue to work with esp-r.  I have some questions to you about
future research and development opportunities involving esp-r:

1) Later this year the European research framework programme (FP7)
   starts.  Are there people or groups considering to participate?  I
   would be very interested in such opportunities.

2) Do you know of upcoming research projects where esp-r plays an
   important role?

To give you some background:  I operate a small research and development
company, mainly involving simulation projects.  For the next year(s) I
am looking for new opportunities to participate in research and/or
development projects.

yours sincerely,

Marc Hoffmann
esp-r at h-rd.org