[esp-r] Learnix 4.0.2.iso

giulio benincasa gialloneroverde at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:06:36 BST 2006

Hello to all, I'm a italian consumer of the Esp-r software that have
begun to use for the development of the thesis on the double skin
facades starting to reference the Allan Dickson study; in my working
activity I have continued to use it for applications to system
Building/Plant limitedly however to the case of systems of plant with
natural ventilation, this since the version Learnix-4.0.2.iso that has
unloaded not has the plant database and I have besides corresponded
even an absence of the CFD module; I want ask if is possible to find
somehow ( even to payment ) a version of Learnix that don't introduce
this lacks.
I thank you for the attention, Best regards
Ing.Giulio Benincasa