[esp-r] model with flow network and plant

Monika Hall Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Wed Sep 20 15:53:26 BST 2006

Hello esp-r world,

I tried to make a model with a plant and an air flow network. I think, I m on the right way, but I need a little help. My hope was the "hvac_vav" esp-r usr training example but I'm not sure if this example works correctly.

Is there somebody who has an example, one room with a flow network and a plant, and can sent it to me? It would be fine, if the inlet air of the plant was heated/cooled depending on the room air temperature.

I would be glad if someone could help me.

Thank you.

Best regards

Monika