[esp-r] separate zone as air gap

Ing Liang Wong ing.wong at ulster.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 11:35:47 BST 2006

Dear all,

1) Can anyone tell me how to create a black absorber paint (absorptivity of 0.9) on the 'external' surface of a wall mass. Can I do this by simply change the absorptivity of the wall mass in the material database?

2) I have created a separate zone for 20mm air gap between a internal wall mass and a layer of TIM. The software requires a specification of construction material for top, side and bottom surfaces of the zone. What is the best solution for this?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Wong