[esp-r] Re: Bi-directional air flow component for VERTICAL ai r exchange

Pueltz, Gunter Gunter.Pueltz at MuellerBBM.de
Wed Sep 13 10:54:13 BST 2006

If CFD is used for resolving the vertical air flow exchange,
the CFD domain of ESP -r must be able to extend over several
stacked zones (not only one zone) .... ?

And how to match the problem with skylights opening towards
outside ? I assume using CFD for modelling the outside/ambient
air is no so easy, or ... ?

I only can reaffirm the needness of an air flow component for
vertical air flow exchange as a part of ZONAL air flow network !

Gunter