[esp-r] Re: looking for (complete) WIS optical database

Chris Jones cj at cr-jay.ca
Sat Sep 9 19:02:04 BST 2006

Jon
I would like to help with developing such a database.  I am wondering why
the Window 5 database isn't one that you would use?
When you say "glazing type" do you mean glass types or glazing system types?

At any rate let me know how I can help.  I can do some C, C++, Perl
programming for translating between different datastructures and file
structures.