[esp-r] Re: [ESP-r] Problems with Results Analysis

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 17:04:23 BST 2006

A recent item in the esp-r list....

> it seems, that it is no more possible to export continous data sets
> without marks between days. these marks are included in the
> exported file even when i change the time output format. when doing
> this a small dialogue is offered which asks if the result file
> should have marks between the days or not. it does not take any
> effect what is chosen there. in each exported relsultfile are these
> marks. grrr.

We had a look at the code in the results module. Timestep listings of
air flow predictions
seem to work find, timestep listings of zone related data - such as
zone temperatures
do include the day demarcation line if exported to file, the
demarcation lines can
be switched off if the data is going to the text feedback area of the
results analysis
module.

So we altered the logic in esrures/table.F to separate the logic of
'I want day demarcations'
from the logic that tells it to direct the output to an external
file.  We will shortly be submitting
this patch to the repository after we have run it through the
standard testing regime.

Well spotted Stephan.

-ESRU