[esp-r] Re: CFD, two zones?

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 15:01:44 BST 2006

A recent question related to the inclusion of two CFD domains within
a single model.

We did some checking around and the current consensus is that there are
issues with subsequent CFD domains and we think that there is some place
(possibly three) in the code where an array index is not being
correctly set.

CFD is somewhat difficult to debug - the number
of calculations is non-trivial and it is necessary to use a pair of
domains
that are carefully defined so as to uncover the glitch.  It would be
a great project for someone who had time to devote to the subject.

-ESRU