[myplace-announce] Sharing Practice events

Sue Barnes sue.barnes at strath.ac.uk
Wed Mar 14 16:07:07 GMT 2012

Hi Colleagues
This is a reminder that our next LTE Sharing Technology Advanced Practice Lunchtime event: Feedback using quizzes in Myplace will take place tomorrow Thurs 15th March 12:05 to 12:55 in GH208, 40 George Street.
You can sign up for this event at http://classes.myplace.strath.ac.uk/mod/groupselect/view.php?id=439951 (You will need to reply "Yes" to enrol on the class in order to sign up) or if you just turn up you will be very welcome.

A reminder too that the Education at Strathclyde - Sharing Good Practice day takes place on Wed 21st March in the Collins Suite from 11:30 to 16:00.
To book for this event or to view the programme or further details visit https://moss.strath.ac.uk/eduportal/events/Pages/Events.aspx

A further LTE Sharing Technology Advanced Practice Lunchbite event: Feedback using assignments in Myplace has been scheduled for Monday 26th March from 13:05 to 13:55 in GH208, 40 George Street. To sign up for this event please go to http://classes.myplace.strath.ac.uk/mod/groupselect/view.php?id=445561 (You will need to reply "Yes" to enrol on the class in order to sign up)

The presentations from the Sharing Technology Advanced Practice are available on the LTESTEP Myplace site at http://classes.myplace.strath.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=16886

We will be reviewing the LTE Sharing technology events over the next few weeks and hope to be repeat some of the events and to plan for follow up events. Please let us know if you have any requests by emailing us on learning-technologies at strath.ac.uk or if you have attended events and not yet completed an evaluation these are also available on the LTESTEP Myplace site at http://classes.myplace.strath.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=16886 and we would be very grateful for your thoughts.

Cheers
Sue

Dr Sue Barnes

Learning Technology Advisor: CAPLE University of Strathclyde GH222b, 40 George Street G1 1QE
0141 548 3673
learning-technologies at strath.ac.uk<mailto:learning-technologies at strath.ac.uk>

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263