[esp-r] solved

Gian Luca Brunetti gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it
Wed Jun 7 15:47:20 BST 2023

Dear all,
solved. Thank you very much Jon.
I was picking the model directly in the interface rather than specifying it in the call from the shell.
Best regards
Gian Luca

Gian Luca Brunetti
Politecnico di Milano
DAStU- Department of Architecture and Urban Studies / Dipartimento di Architettura e Studi Urbani
via Bonardi 3, building 12
20133 Milano
tel. (+39) 02 2399 5750
cell. (+39) 335 8040808