[esp-r] Re: Module res vs clm

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri May 15 09:27:18 BST 2020

The most likely reason for this difference is that when the simulation run and saves information into
the results library the 'present' and 'future' values are averaged.  This averaging in reports will also
happen for the weather data. So the numbers will not be exactly the same because the data shown
in the clm module is not averaged.

-Jon Hand